Permissions: System admin can create private and personal views, while other members can create personal views only.
Now you have the flexibility to create custom views of tickets to organize and show requests that are most important to you, to add filtering and to have a more engaging style. You can create a personal view (that only you can see) or, if you have permissions to do so, you can create a public view for everyone who uses the app. Go to views:
All personal and public views will show in views side navigation:
Click on “Create View” to choose columns that you would like to show in additions to change their order and names.
Go down to filter your data based on:
- Workspace: select one or more workspaces.
- Request type: select one or more request types across multiple workspaces.
- Type: select one or more types across multiple request types.
- SubType: select one or more sub types across multiple types.
- Status: select one or more request statuses.
- Priority: select one or more request priorities.
- Ticket source: select one or more ticket sources
- Assignee: select one or more request assignee (you can select individual user or group of users)
- Owner: select one or more ticket owners
- Created Date: select period between two dates or depending on last days/weeks/months/years
You are ready! Click on the created view to show data depending on configured filters.