8/07/2021 – Helpdesk 184.108.40.206
- Renamed Types and Sub-Types
- Field level permissions
- Dynamic Workflow
- Action Items
- Custom Notifications
– Add HTML code view to Notifications
- Re-ordering Workspaces
- Replacing the 2013 workflows with Power Automate
- Customize the Workflow and Forms per Category and Sub-Category
- Changes to Posts and Notes (from Miscellaneous Settings)
8/03/2021- Helpdesk 220.127.116.11
- Add group as member (private workspace)
26/02/2021- Helpdesk 18.104.22.168
- Support default assignee per workspace.
- Add hint for automatic routing, so the reporter will know the assignee before submitting the ticket.
- More documentation for the features.
- Enhance GUI.
18/02/2021- Helpdesk 22.214.171.124
- New design for tables and filters.
- Change day light difference hours for some counties.
- Support default watchers per request type.
- Resource pool can view the tickets assigned to that group after someone get them by clicking on my team tickets.
- Once posting an update, send a notification to all ticket stakeholders (owner, reporter, assignee, watchers).
- Add link field type to the form builder.
- Control who can see reports.
- Change ticket priority in open stage.
- Mark new created tickets for one day.
- The link of approval activity now goes to the approval form directly.
- Change “Reply all” to “Add Public note”
- Bug fixes (SLA Escalation, …)
22/01/2021- Helpdesk 126.96.36.199
- Performance and security updates
31/12/2020- Helpdesk 188.8.131.52
- Integration with Microsoft Teams
9/12/2020- Helpdesk 184.108.40.206
- Views/Filters module
22/11/2020- Helpdesk 220.127.116.11
- Form Builder module
8/5/2020- Helpdesk 18.104.22.168
- Group tickets into a separate workspaces/projects/functions/departments/product, etc.
- Tag someone in the comments.
- Watchers, can follow a ticket to be informed about related changes.
- Private notes, you can add internal notes.
- New ticket view
17/03/2020- Helpdesk 22.214.171.124
- Canned responses: create templates for your responses.
- Ticket custom IT: configure ticket custom ID and form it from Sequence, Area, Current date and time, and any prefixes and postfixes.
- Area Admin: specify an admin per Project/Problem/Product to be able handing related tickets.
- Calendar: Show technicians’ tickets and activities in calendar view.
20/09/2019- Helpdesk 126.96.36.199
- 14 supported UI Languages (English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish and last but not least, Danish)
- General Bug Fixes
22/08/2019- Helpdesk 188.8.131.52
- Email communication
- The UI of the history tab has been revamped
- General bug fixes
- Editable Email Templates
- Introducing the Lookup Row
- Actual Work: Actual work allows you to add the time spent working on every task in the ticket, including any re-assignment which means multiple people adding different working hours, all of which is eventually tallied and can be viewed in reporting. This lets you view how much work was put in for the tickets of every customer.
- General Bug Fixes
18/06/2019 – Helpdesk 184.108.40.206
- Approval Templates
- Canceling Tickets
- Reassign Tickets by Manager
- Reopened Tickets: Track and Report
- General Bug Fixes
29/04/2019- Helpdesk 220.127.116.11
- Post screenshots straight into the ticket description
- Email notifications, completely revamped
- Optional Discussion Board
11/04/2019- Helpdesk 18.104.22.168
- Discussion Board
- A brand-new General Settings Menu
- Manual Routing
- Tickets Auto-close
- Rich texts
26/03/2019- Helpdesk 22.214.171.124
- A Brand-New Design
- Introducing “Site Manager”
25/11/2018- Helpdesk 126.96.36.199
- SLA RAG board
- Live MTTR report
- Knowledge base
24/10/2018- Helpdesk 188.8.131.52
- Service Requests
17/09/2018- Helpdesk 184.108.40.206
- Ticket auto close
- Ticket template (You can configure a template for each ticket)
30/07/2018- Helpdesk 220.127.116.11
- SharePoint & Office 365 Add-in
- Outlook Add-in Integration
24/06/2018- Helpdesk 18.104.22.168
Helpdesk is born!
- Routing (Direct assignment, Resource pool, and SPOC)
- Problem Catalog
- Escalations, Reminders, and SLA
- Tickets Re-open
- Open Skype call within ticket form
- Integrated with SteadyPoint Assets Tracking add-in
- Tasks delegation
- Export to Excel
- Open Ticket via Email