Helpdesk custom ticket templates supports the use of a lookup row. If the regular choice row doesn’t support enough choices, you can use the lookup row to add even more items.
1. Start by going to the Settings > General Settings > List of Values
2. Click on “+ Add lookup”.
3. Add Look up name, and click Add
- You’ll see your newly created list, click on it.
- It’s time to populate the list. click on new item, or edit
- Add relevant items to the selected list
- The items added will be available from the lookup field, under the form builder module
- You will see the effect when creating a new ticket