When you first install Helpdesk, only the account used will be added to the platform. This article explains how you can add more accounts.
1. Start by going to Settings on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Under Users & Groups, click on User Roles.
3. You can see the three groups you can add members to, Administrators, Members and Visitors. By default, the account used to install Helpdesk will be a member of all 3 groups.
- Administrators: Administrators are users with the highest level of access. They can access the settings menu and view all tickets regardless of permissions.
- Members: Members cannot access the settings menu, they fall under custom permissions (can only see tickets they’re allowed to see) and they cannot access MTTR and Performance reports.
- Visitors: Visitors cannot access the settings menu, but custom permissions don’t apply to them and they cannot access MTTR and Performance reports.
4. To add a new user, click on the Add User button on top of each user group. To remove a user from a user group, click on the Delete icon to the right of a user’s name.
5. In the field User name, insert the name or email address of the user you wish to add, then click on Add*.
*You can’t add multiple users at once, they have to be added individually.