You can create a Helpdesk ticket within seconds. Here’s how:
1. From your dashboard, start by going to the left-hand side of your screen
2. At the top of your screen, click on New Ticket
You can see several empty fields, depending on how your admin has structured your ticket handling workflow, all you have to do is fill the following fields:
- Subject: The name of the ticket
- Area/Type/Sub-type: Select the area/type/sub-type of your ticket from the drop-down menu or by searching for it after clicking on the magnifying glass
- Select the priority of your ticket from the priority drop-down menu
- Fill out the description of your ticket. Since the description box is a rich text editor, you can post screenshots straight into it.
- If you want to upload related files, use Attachments to include videos, pictures, or whatever else you deem necessary.
- Press on submit!
Your ticket is now created! Please hang on as someone addresses it.