Reports offer a way to extract and present a specific subset of the information from a large database. Reports are preset to provide the user with graphically presented information regarding the tickets, performance, and resolution time.
Report are categorized in 4 groups:
- MTTR (Mean Time To Resolve)
- Tickets per status
- Tickets per Area
- Tickets per Team
- Tickets per Owner Department
- Tickets per Owner Site
- Assignee Tickets (tabular presentation)
- By Assignee performance (Average SLA time vs. Average Actual time)
- By SLA time vs. Actual Time
Who can view the reports?
Reports viewability can be toggled on/off from the system setting
- Go to Setting > Security > Permissions
- Check “Who can see reports”
- Add names/ email addresses to give access to view reports. If the field is left blank, then all users will have permission to view the reports.