Permissions required: Global admin, Workspace admin
It does not matter what form is required to collect data from users, this module enables you to customize a form for each request type in terms of field and to have the flexibility to change field attributes such as internal name, display name, validation.
You can change the system fields according to the request type, with this module you have the following controls:
- Change the names, description, placeholders, length, width, and validation.
- Toggle visibility (Visible/ Not Visible).
- Re-order and re-arrange the fields.
- Routing options (manual/automatic/both)
- Ability to edit the ticket owner.
- Preset default values.
In addition to system fields, here below the supported custom fields:
- Check boxes
With below available configurations:
- Change name, internal name, description, placeholder, length, width, and validation.
- Reorder up and down
- Change default values
Creating a Form
With the new release, you can create Forms from the Request Type, Category and Sub-Category levels.
- Request Type: Go to the workspaces on the upper left corner of the screen > Select the required workspace > Click on the … > Choose Form.
- Category: Go to the workspaces on the upper left corner of the screen > Select the required workspace > Select Category
2.1 Click on … > Choose Form
- Sub Category: Go to the workspaces on the upper left corner of the screen > Select the required workspace > Select Sub Category
3.1 Sub Category: Go to the workspaces on the upper left corner of the screen > Select the required workspace > Select Sub Category
The Form builder module
Adding/ removing fields from the form components.
- You can use previously published forms, rather than starting from scratch by selecting the load.
Also, this module has the following actions:
Preview your form: Make changes and preview them directly before publishing the changes.
Publish: Publish changes to all users, the new form will change accordingly.
Load: Don’t build the form from scratch, reuse already exist form or default form and customize it.
Field Level Permissions
Now you can decide on permissions for data collection and viewability (edit/view), per field in every stage of the workflow.